Long Live The King
A downloadable Puzzle
Long Live The King:
In this unique little game, you control 8 individual grunts in 8 individual windows, who have but one goal - reach the basket that will raise their king to freedom.
If but one of the grunts is not sacrificed towards the cause, the king cannot be set free to begin his path to the safety of the castle.
Each grunt can leave their own window and traverse the dangerous land between and enter another grunt's window - Adding an entirely new aspect to the term Puzzle Game.
In this game the Grunt's individual characteristics are as follows:
- Builder (Builds a horizontal bridge used to traverse across gaps.)
- Axe (Digs a diagonal path downwards.)
- Climber (Once he collides with a wall he auto climbs until he reaches the top of the wall.)
- Rocky (Punches a horizontal path through brown walls)
- Digger (Digs a vertical hole into the ground to allow you to go from high to low levels quickly.)
And the king just sits on his lift and waits for the grunts to winch him to freedom.
This game also plays directly onto your desktop - So whatever your background image is your background for the game.
"Obliteration" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Download the folder,
Unzip the folder,
Double click on LongLiveTheKing.exe,
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.